A quick idea

Hi everyone --

I had a little idea yesterday and wanted to run it by you guys:
for a one-time introduction, how about a little interactive Flash
movie that launches the first time a user logs in?

My intentions are to use Gnash to play it [it's gaining ground :-p] if
the PCs good enough for it to run smoothly. It's just to give the
desktop a little pizazz the first time someone sees it.

Any thoughts?

--
      ..// seawolf //..
 e-mail / msn / icq / yahoo