Re: Some New Bluecurve Icons

Andreas Nilsson wrote:
Máirín Duffy wrote:

So I've uploaded pngs & svgs for some new Bluecurve icons I've made:

http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Artwork/BluecurveLibrary

Fixed the Certificate icon a bit (aligned it to a 48x48 grid and cleaned up some nodes).
Here it is, provided in scalable, 24x24, 22x22 and 16x16.
http://ramnet.se/~nisse/diverse/temp/certificate.tar.gz

Hope it's usable.

Yeh, but it is tango-ified (gray outline, thango-style shadow), so i don't think your updated version fit on a Bluecurve library.

--
nicu