A quick idea

seawolf iamseawolf at gmail.com
Mon May 22 11:32:38 UTC 2006

Good points, another format could be used.
A HTML version is my preferred one out of those, the transitions etc.
would not really be essential whereas the interactivity is (IMHO).
Much the same in Knoppix etc.

So, is the general consensus a good one?
As I said before, I thought it would be a nice touch.