Re: Cataloguing & Converting Bluecurve Icons

On Mon, 2006-05-22 at 18:22 -0400, Máirín Duffy wrote:
> Hi Steven!
>
> Steven Garrity wrote:
> > Is it fair to assume, then, that the Bluecurve icon style will live on?
>
> Well, this effort is pretty much orthogonal to discussion of Fedora's default
> icon set. :)

Do you think it make sense to support more than one icon set in the
Fedora Core distribution? I guess this is similar to the question
"Should Fedora Core continue including KDE along GNOME?" in a way and I
know what many sane people would answer here.

Food for thought... or something.

    David