Re: Some icons...

Hi Charavel!

Charavel Olivier wrote:
I had fun and made some icons... : http://gotrooted.net/~sk/?page_id=38
You can notice the fedora Logo :).

Thanks for the artwork! These do look nice, but they are in the Tango style. As I've mentioned in an earlier email to this list [1], we'd like to try developing our own new visual style for Fedora rather than following Tango's visual guidelines (we like their icon naming specs though.)

You may want to submit these icons to the Tango mailing list [2].

~m

[1] https://www.redhat.com/archives/fedora-art-list/2006-May/msg00045.html