Re: Cataloguing & Converting Bluecurve Icons

Máirín Duffy wrote:
Andy Fitzsimon wrote:
andy.fitzsimon.com.au/bluecurve.zip

png references and svg versions of bluecurve ( not separated )
I wont be hosting it forever (that server is a flaky ISS machine)

http://people.redhat.com/duffy/icons/icon_pngs_svgs/bluecurve.zip

This should be a bit more reliable.

Another link on a not quite reliable server:
http://fedora.nicubunu.ro/f_icons/bluecurve/16x16/apps/

I broke one of the icon sheets in individual SVG files. Only one icon was lost in the conversion process (icon-update-applet, because it was an embedded bitmap) and i had to manually correct a few gradients.

Is not a very pleasant job (boring, repetitive, mechanical, no creativity at all) but is doable. And the resulting SVG still have a lot of crap inside, the filesize is not optimal.

--
nicu