Re: Ideas Wallpaper flying fedora

Jovan Spasojevic wrote:
Hi,

hm.... "THE SWISS FLAG MAN IS BACK" i've made another one.

http://www.fedora-club.de/images/travttfu.png

....so the ideas....go on

This latest revision looks much better. I like the outline on the "f". The number of logo instances on the right is more than in the left which gives the impression of things flowing away from the users rather than towards them. Perhaps this can be reversed. I would also like more subtle variations and reduced number of logo instances on the background with the center one prominently pushing out.

Rahul