Re: Refresh Icon

seawolf wrote:
Doesn't this have two light sources? I got told to have one top-right
(IIRC) - ie lighting on the up-left--to--down-right slope of the top
arrow. I think it would make it look more 3D-circular-like in the same
way as if it were to rotate.

Then be glad we have the source and are able to modify it. Attached is my take (along with a file size reduction from 472.5 KB to 11.1 KB)