Re: Re: Refresh Icon

On 07/11/06, Nicu Buculei <nicu_fedora nicubunu ro> wrote:
Then be glad we have the source and are able to modify it. Attached is
my take (along with a file size reduction from 472.5 KB to 11.1 KB)

As I am at college, I shall use Inkscape at home, with which I feel
more comfortable than Illustrator for graphics, to do a version.
Thanks for the reuced filesize, too.

--
      ..// seawolf //..
         Ben  Arnold