Re: Theme Proposal Reminder

Máirín Duffy wrote:
> Hey folks,
>
> Just a friendly reminder the deadline for FC7 theme proposals is Dec
> 4. It's now Nov 9. So we've got less than a month to get some kickass
> proposals together. Everything you need to know on how to submit your
> proposal is here:
I have been busy preparing a presentation of Fedora Core 6 for Vanlug. I
recently started to work on Window border theme derived from Clearlook
which will resemble to concept Vancouver alternate:

http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/LuyaTshimbalanga/ConceptWidget

It is my first attempt to create a metacity theme.

begin:vcard
fn:Luya Tshimblalanga
n:Tshimblalanga;Luya
email;internet:luya fedoraproject org
note;quoted-printable:Fedora Ambassador of Vancouver, BC, Canada=0D=0A=
	http://www.fedoraproject.org/wiki/LuyaTshimbalanga=0D=0A=
	=0D=0A=
	Fedora News Contributor=0D=0A=
	http://www.fedoranews.org