Re: New Fedora GTK Theme

Leo wrote:
With your support, I think Murrine Engine will be an excellent
substitute for the clearlooks engine. I'm all for this change.

BTW I downloaded the Fedora RPM off of Cimi's site... it just installs the engine, not a default gtkrc... It would probably be a good idea to include a default one so less technical folks trying to check it out don't get confused.