Re: New Fedora GTK Theme

Leo wrote:
The engine will make sure themes based on it will render well. Try
searching 'murrin' in gnome-look you will get tons of them.

I realize that. My point is that most theme engines include an actual theme with them. Murrine at least is the first I have encountered that does not. It makes installing it and trying to use it pretty confusing.