New Fedora GTK Theme

Nicolas Mailhot nicolas.mailhot at laposte.net
Sun Nov 12 11:29:15 UTC 2006

Le dimanche 12 novembre 2006 à 16:38 +0530, Rahul Sundaram a écrit :

> The Fedora artwork team in concerned about usability too. So calling the
> work merely pretty colors is waving off the interaction designers who
> are involved here.

I'm not waving of the artwork team work, I wouldn't be on this list if I
didn't think they were great people, but I do think they tend to work a
bit in isolation. It's not as if the desktop list is crowded enough
something as central as a new default theme could not be discussed
there.

--
Nicolas Mailhot