Re: New Fedora GTK Theme

Leo wrote:
My point is that most theme engines include an actual
theme with them. Murrine at least is the first I have encountered that
does not. It makes installing it and trying to use it pretty
confusing.

I have repackaged the RPMs for both FC5 and FC6 with three most
popular themes from gnome-look and have submitted theme to Cimi.

Woohoo! Kickin' as always, Leo!