Logo in .svg ????

hello there,

I'm looking for fedora logo in .svg format for my handouts.
These handouts will be used for the install parties, I'm organising
with the Lug of Strasbourg, FRANCE.

I just need a transparent background since we have already bought
yellow pages for printing.

in accordance to our graphic designer, the white backgroung as you can see
http://strasbourg.linuxfr.org/install-party/mensuelles/affiches
will make the fedora logo blurred while printing.

looking forward for an ultra fast reply.

chitlesh
--
http://clunixchit.blogspot.com