Re: Logo in .svg ????

As tis said on http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Logo :

Scalable vector versions of the logo can be obtained by sending a request to:
   * logo fedoraproject org

The following versions are available:
   *      Fedora Logo Full - The full text + "infinity" logo
   *      Fedora Logo Infinity - The "infinity" logo, no text
   *      Fedora Logotype - The logo text without the "infinity" logo

so the people there will be able to help you out. There's the
guidelines for things like leaving enough space there, too. The
guidelines are there to help maintain a high standard for the brand.