Re: Logo in .svg ????

As tis said on http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Logo :

"
Scalable vector versions of the logo can be obtained by sending a request to:
   * logo fedoraproject org

The following versions are available:
   *      Fedora Logo Full - The full text + "infinity" logo
   *      Fedora Logo Infinity - The "infinity" logo, no text
   *      Fedora Logotype - The logo text without the "infinity" logo
"

so the people there will be able to help you out. There's the
guidelines for things like leaving enough space there, too. The
guidelines are there to help maintain a high standard for the brand.