Re: [FC7 theme proposal] Flying High with Fedora 7 - Round 1 (John Baer)

That's a very refreshing take for a theme.

I love the colours in the Anaconda sidebar but I think that wallpaper
could have a little more of the blue in it to fit with the Fedora
colours. Also, the type at the bottom-right could be standard blue. As
before, I'll knock one up tonight and post it. It would make a nice
alternative colour set in a second wallpaper, though, especially in
widescreens. The Anaconda imagery style could perhaps be continued to
a third, darker one. (I'm a big fan of vibrant colours!)

A boot screen in this style would use the balloon from the PR rather
than the photo, wouldn't it? I'd imagine it wouldn't look as good in
16 colours!

Lovely, thanks.