Re: [FC7 theme proposal] Flying High with Fedora 7 - Round 1 (John Baer)

seawolf wrote:

I love the colours in the Anaconda sidebar but I think that wallpaper
could have a little more of the blue in it to fit with the Fedora
colours. Also, the type at the bottom-right could be standard blue. As
before, I'll knock one up tonight and post it. It would make a nice
alternative colour set in a second wallpaper, though, especially in
widescreens.

Note that the wallpaper should not have the release number, so no "7" on it

--
nicu