[Fwd: Re: New Fedora GTK Theme (Screenshot)]

including the art team in the discussion
--- Begin Message ---
Il giorno Sat, 11 Nov 2006 19:48:11 -0500
Ray Strode <rstrode redhat com> ha scritto:

> Hi,
>
> On Sat, 2006-11-11 at 17:17 +0100, Andrea Cimitan wrote:
> > I think fedora could _at least_ add murrine to a repository, and
> > then I can provide a fantastic color scheme for the fedora desktop.
> It sounds interesting.  Can you put together a theme that uses your
> engine that has fedora-ish colors?
>
> David, what do think?  You might want to bring this up on the
> fedora-art list, too, so you can get some input from the fedora
> artists.
>
> --Ray

Click to see my first screenshot of murrine with a simple fedora
colorscheme...

http://img93.imageshack.us/img93/7726/previewml7.jpg

Impressions???

--