Re: [Fwd: Re: New Fedora GTK Theme (Screenshot)]

From:
Andrea Cimitan <cimi86 alice it>

Click to see my first screenshot of murrine with a simple fedora
colorscheme...

http://img93.imageshack.us/img93/7726/previewml7.jpg

Impressions???

1) Overall I like the colors and shading. Quite nice!

2) There isn't really enough contrast in the menubars between the text and background. The text is hard to read.

3) I suspect the applications | places | menu item on the gnome panel would look funky with that menubar style? I noticed this is not included in the screenshot...

Otherwise nice work! What metacity theme are you using?