Re: [Fwd: Re: New Fedora GTK Theme (Screenshot)]

On 11/15/06, Máirín Duffy <duffy redhat com> wrote:
3) I suspect the applications | places | menu item on the gnome panel
would look funky with that menubar style? I noticed this is not included
in the screenshot...

Exactly, thank you for reminding me. I like the menu bar coloring, but
unfortunately it makes the applications menu bar that color. is there
a way to not have it inherit the property or perhaps a patch can be
made? I really like the colored menubar but also prefer my
applications menu to stay with the look of the rest of the panel.

Otherwise nice work! What metacity theme are you using?