[Fwd: Re: New Fedora GTK Theme (Screenshot)]

Steve Barnhart stb52988 at gmail.com
Wed Nov 15 19:46:12 UTC 2006

On 11/15/06, Máirín Duffy <duffy at redhat.com> wrote:
> 3) I suspect the applications | places | menu item on the gnome panel
> would look funky with that menubar style? I noticed this is not included
> in the screenshot...

Exactly, thank you for reminding me. I like the menu bar coloring, but
unfortunately it makes the applications menu bar that color. is there
a way to not have it inherit the property or perhaps a patch can be
made? I really like the colored menubar but also prefer my
applications menu to stay with the look of the rest of the panel.

> Otherwise nice work! What metacity theme are you using?
>
> ~m

Steve