Re: [Fwd: Re: New Fedora GTK Theme (Screenshot)]

On 11/15/06, Andrea Cimitan <cimi86 alice it> wrote:
Il giorno Wed, 15 Nov 2006 14:46:12 -0500
"Steve Barnhart" <stb52988 gmail com> ha scritto:

> Exactly, thank you for reminding me. I like the menu bar coloring, but
> unfortunately it makes the applications menu bar that color. is there
> a way to not have it inherit the property or perhaps a patch can be
> made? I really like the colored menubar but also prefer my
> applications menu to stay with the look of the rest of the panel.

http://img55.imageshack.us/img55/9781/immagineaz1.jpg

Simple fix in the gtkrc! :)

Umm where exactly is that option? I tried just about everything in
murrine-config... but my apps menu is still striped.

--
Steve