Re: [FC7 theme proposal] Flying High with Fedora 7 - Round 1

Diana Fong wrote:
Nicolas Mailhot wrote:
John Baer wrote:
I added a couple of additional images to further expand the Flying High
Theme "proof of concept". I am not suggesting these are candidates for a
final product just starting points.

http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Fc7ThemeProposalFlyingHigh

Once again...great supporting images for the concept.
John, thinking ahead, the photographic approach might be worthwhile to pursue and so I would like to know if these photos are free to use and if larger (higher res) versions are available?

We most certainly can not use these images if they are not licensed for us to use. Where did you obtain them?

For those who don't know it, how the same theme has been exploited by others:

http://gnome-look.org/content/show.php?content=48465

Given the "beta" reputation of Fedora stressing the serenity aspect of
balloons may be more appropriate.

That's adorable! =)

Do we really want to be pushing something that's already been done?

Fedora == innovation?

I kind of thought that was more Nicolas' point.