Re: [FC7 theme proposal] Fedora Dreams - Round 1

All,

I sensed folks were looking for a different concept than presented with
the Flying High theme. I believe all will agree Fedora Dreams is
different.

Although the images are not consistent the theme is "Dreams" and dreams
can be many things.

What I like about this theme is the images are built using 3-D software
(bryce & 3d studio). This would further extend the track we started with
FC6.

Unfortunately, I am not skilled in these packages but I am sure we can
find help.

Cheers,

John

http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Fc7ThemeProposalFedoraDreams