Re: [FC7 theme proposal] Fedora Dreams - Round 1

Máirín Duffy wrote:
Nicu Buculei wrote:
Call me obtuse and old fashioned, but I really don't like that the graphics are made with Bryce or 3D Studio. I think those graphics should show the power of Fedora and have to be made 100% with Fedora (I expect big opposition to this from the Photoshop camp)

+1

Blender, Inkscape, and Gimp!!

And Krita, XaraXtreme, Skencil, Fyre and whatever else I forgot at this moment. There are plenty of options in Extras.

--
nicu