planet propose for FC7

Máirín Duffy duffy at redhat.com
Tue Nov 28 19:54:55 UTC 2006

mola pahnadayan wrote:
> hi :)

1) Why a planet? I am not a fan of taking object x and slapping the
Fedora logo on it with no rationale but there seems to be a lot of that
going on lately. :-/

2) It's very dark. We tend to get complaints about that. :-/

3) I love the spacedust effect, it looks very cool. How would this look
with just the space dust applied to a lighter flat background or
gradient (try #3c6eb4 or #294172). I think it would make a great
background without the planet or logo, or at least a simple logo tucked
in the corner.

~m