Re: [FC7 theme proposal] Flying High with Fedora 7 - Round 1

Hi, I didn't sign the CLA, I don't understand all of this process, so I'm unsure to do it correct. Maybe it's the right time to learn more about the CLA, I'll try it.

JJM

2006/11/28, Nicu Buculei < nicu_fedora nicubunu ro>:
John Baer wrote:

> JJM submitted a wallpaper for the Flying High POC Theme. I posted it to
> the wiki for your consideration.

Have you ensured JJM signed the CLA before posting his contribution? I
tried in the past to persuade JJM to make an wiki account for himself.
Otherwise, nice Tangram!

--
nicu