Re: planet propose for FC7

Máirín Duffy wrote:
2) It's very dark. We tend to get complaints about that. :-/

Maybe this is our opportunity to provide two backgrounds, a light and a dark one? (I said it before, I like dark)

3) I love the spacedust effect, it looks very cool. How would this look with just the space dust applied to a lighter flat background or gradient (try #3c6eb4 or #294172). I think it would make a great background without the planet or logo, or at least a simple logo tucked in the corner.

I also like the spacedust effect (and find it somewhat related to your "Borealis") but hate the planet and its rings.

--
nicu