FedoraDNA wallpaper in moodin-kde-splash?

Hi.
I've made a really simple splash theme for the moodin engine for kde. [1] and
would like to post this on kde-look.org. But I'm not sure if I am allowed to
do so because the "fedora-logos"-rpm is under the copyright of Red Hat Inc.
The files 1-8.png from the tarball are from the bottom of the background and
slightly lightened.

Preview: http://www.deadbabylon.de/files/Preview.png
Tarball: http://www.deadbabylon.de/files/FedoraDNA.tar.gz

So I would like to ask this question on this list.

Sebastian Vahl

[1] http://www.kde-look.org/content/show.php?content=25705