Re: [FC7 theme proposal] Flying High with Fedora 7 - Round 1

Hi Nicu, sorry, but I need help: In process of generating the GPG key I did mistake, generated 2 keys, now , one of them should be deleted, I don't know how...
JJM

2006/11/29, Nicu Buculei < nicu_fedora nicubunu ro>:
Jiri Jakub Masek wrote:
> Hi, I didn't sign the CLA, I don't understand all of this process, so
> I'm unsure to do it correct. Maybe it's the right time to learn more
> about the CLA, I'll try it.

Read this to learn what the CLA is and why Fedora ask contributors to
sign it: http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Legal/Licenses/CLA

If you agree with it, for the actual steps of signing you can ask for help.

--
nicu