Re: planet propose for FC7

seawolf wrote:
On 28/11/06, Máirín Duffy <duffy redhat com> wrote:
1) Why a planet? I am not a fan of taking object x and slapping the
Fedora logo on it with no rationale but there seems to be a lot of that
going on lately. :-/

~m

What about keeping the planet as-is and having a rocket or something
with a subtle fedora name or logo on that?

That'd still be slapping the Fedora logo on an object, this time a rocket rather than a planet.

I just don't understand the rationale. Fedora is a rocket ship flying through space? Fedora is a planet with rings spinning around it? (hehe makes me think of that Firefox ad contest submission with the IE weeeeeee!!!!)