Re: OO.org template and clipart contest

Karsten Wade wrote:
FYI for those inclined:

http://documentation.openoffice.org/

Yeah, we at the Open Clip Art Library were pretty unhappy with this action, instead of using our huge clipart library (over 10.000 images) OOo preferred to reinvent the wheel and keep a contest requiring images under a more restrictive license (the Sun-invented PDL). But keep an eye on us, we are undergoing a huge infrastructure change and after that will be ready for world domination :p

--
nicu