Re: CD/DVD labels

I like MairinDuffy's proposal personally. I would like to see it
adopted to a cd label also.

On 10/10/06, Rahul Sundaram <sundaram fedoraproject org> wrote:
Hi

We had a discussion about labels in this list with several proposals but
I didnt see any consensus on which one to adopt as the formal one for
Fedora Core 6. We need to settle down on one for consistency.

http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Artwork/CDArtFC6

Rahul