Re: Official Fedora Core 6 media labels

Nicolas Mailhot wrote:
Le Lun 16 octobre 2006 10:18, Rahul Sundaram a écrit :
Hi

I believe duffy's version got the most votes. So I am declaring this as
official.

http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Artwork/CDArtFC6

But it seems duffy only did the insert, what matching round CD/DVD label
are people supposed to use?

Having access to the source (I believe Máirín used Inkscape, so SVG), the other graphics are trivial to be produced. Note: on the wiki we don't have sources for any of the proposals and the PNGs are very low quality (unusable).

--
nicu