Re: Official Fedora Core 6 media labels

Nicu Buculei wrote:
Nicolas Mailhot wrote:
Le Lun 16 octobre 2006 10:18, Rahul Sundaram a écrit :
Hi

I believe duffy's version got the most votes. So I am declaring this as
official.

http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Artwork/CDArtFC6

But it seems duffy only did the insert, what matching round CD/DVD label
are people supposed to use?

Having access to the source (I believe Máirín used Inkscape, so SVG), the other graphics are trivial to be produced. Note: on the wiki we don't have sources for any of the proposals and the PNGs are very low quality (unusable).

Duffy's proposal has the links to the Inkscape SVG file. If you can produce the other variants that we need, lets do that.

Rahul