Re: Official Fedora Core 6 media labels

Charles VINCHON wrote:
Le lundi 16 octobre 2006 à 13:48 +0530, Rahul Sundaram a écrit :
Hi

I believe duffy's version got the most votes. So I am declaring this as official.

I think the Diana Fong's one looks like more to the DNA theme and should
be used.

The duffy's one is good but it's more different then the Diana's one.

+1 in consistency.

--
Dimitris Glezos
Jabber ID: glezos jabber org, PGP: 0xA5A04C3B