Re: Official Fedora Core 6 media labels

Nicolas Mailhot wrote:
Le Lun 16 octobre 2006 14:11, Nicu Buculei a écrit :

you have any plans to make your wallpapers on higher resolution than
800x600? Thanks.
Are you asking about the wallpapers on my personal website? (the link in
my signature) Those are vector in format (SVG) so the resolution does
not matter.

However aspect ratio does : these wallpapers will scale OK for 4:3 screens
but not for 16:10 widescreens

True, but all my monitors have 4:3 screens and all the people I know use 4:3 screens (probably my _next_ monitor will be widescreen, but I don't plan a purchase in the near future). I can produce a wide version on request for a specific image but I am not motivated enough to work on all of them (there is no itch to scratch).

--
nicu