Official Fedora Core 6 media labels

Nicu Buculei nicu_fedora at nicubunu.ro
Mon Oct 16 14:03:05 UTC 2006

Nicolas Mailhot wrote:
> Le Lun 16 octobre 2006 14:11, Nicu Buculei a écrit :
>
>>> you have any plans to make your wallpapers on higher resolution than
>>> 800x600? Thanks.
>> Are you asking about the wallpapers on my personal website? (the link in
>> my signature) Those are vector in format (SVG) so the resolution does
>> not matter.
>
> However aspect ratio does : these wallpapers will scale OK for 4:3 screens
> but not for 16:10 widescreens

True, but all my monitors have 4:3 screens and all the people I know use
4:3 screens (probably my _next_ monitor will be widescreen, but I don't
plan a purchase in the near future).
I can produce a wide version on request for a specific image but I am
not motivated enough to work on all of them (there is no itch to scratch).

--
nicu