Re: Official Fedora Core 6 media labels

Joachim Frieben wrote:
Most definitely! M. Duffy´s proposal is way off with respect to the "DNA"
theme "look & feel". I would have had no doubt voting for Diana´s proposal
if I had been aware of the vote mentioned earlier ..

The labels dont look exactly the same but it retains the same concept and looks better in print. Voting period is over and the decision has been made. Appropriate artwork has been filled in. We can all move on to other things now. Thanks.

Rahul