Thinking ahead: some FC7 ideas

 Learning the lesson on the artwork development for Fedora Core 6, I
wrote some ideas about the future look of Fedora Core 7 which can be seen:

http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/LuyaTshimbalanga/FC7FutureArtwork

 One of lesson is to plan early which explains why Echo icon theme
couldn't make it on Core 6.
Another details is to reorganize the artwork page by grouping into
different versions of Core i.e. 5, 6 or 7. Since we are about seven
artwork contributors, we should organize a meeting for tuning some
ideas. Feedback is welcome.

Sincerely,

Luya Tshimbalanga
--