Re: GTK Theme for FC7 (was Re: Thinking ahead: some FC7 ideas)

Let's focus on the gtk2 theme for the moment. I change the metacity
theme to Bluecurve. And here is the screenshot. Please comment on this
one.
http://img206.imageshack.us/img206/5755/murrinagilouchefz8.png

+1 for MurrinaGilouche. I though I'd miss rounded corners on things (buttons, scrollbars, etc.) and they still might be nice to have, but I've been using MurrinaGilouche for a day or two I'm really liking it.

Steven Garrity