Re: Thinking ahead: some FC7 ideas

Steve Barnhart wrote:
On 10/17/06, Máirín Duffy <duffy redhat com> wrote:
Please don't let technical limitations or
implementation complexity discourage you from mocking up something cool
- because there's always a way to actually build something given the
design we're building towards is truly kick-ass.

http://www.gnome-look.org/content/show.php?content=31128 DO IT! lol I
would love to see GNOME go in this direction.

:-/ I like it too, but this was brought up before and folks didn't seem too in favor of it:

https://www.redhat.com/archives/fedora-art-list/2006-July/msg00020.html