Re: GTK Theme for FC7 (was Re: Thinking ahead: some FC7 ideas)

Ah, right. It's been a while since I've fiddled with GNOME and I
misundestood: I thought the theme included both bits and we were
considering both. My bad, sorry.

Asides from the rounded corners to some bits (which, tbh, wouldn't
really fit in with the rest, given square buttons etc) I think it's
got a professional appearence, quite functional. I don't think the UI
should be too pretty as it's such a critical and functional part of
the desktop. Just the subtle curves on the button backgrounds s enough
to make it pleasant. I'm also for the colouring on the tabs.