Re: Thinking ahead: some FC7 ideas - Initial concept

Luya Tshimbalanga wrote:
Some feedback :

1. the blue used is much too agressive, while I agree we should move away
from gray-only the UI should stay unobstrusive, quiet and out-of-the-way.

I agree, I was just extract most of idas I got.

Luya, I received this message 6 times, most with a minute or two between timestamps.