Thinking ahead: some FC7 ideas - Initial concept

Nicolas Mailhot nicolas.mailhot at laposte.net
Thu Oct 19 19:14:33 UTC 2006

Le vendredi 20 octobre 2006 à 01:41 +0800, Luya Tshimbalanga a écrit :
> > Some feedback :
>
> > 1. the blue used is much too agressive, while I agree we should move away
> > from gray-only the UI should stay unobstrusive, quiet and out-of-the-way.
>
> I agree, I was just extract most of idas I got.

Also, I've just realised why I liked the green kde theme someone posted
the other day: it uses a solid colour for the title bar, not a gradient.
The result is high uniform text contrast soothing for my eyes.

This is not to say the theme should be 2-d only with solid colours, but
you should be real careful text and gradients do not overlap (or if they
do overlap use a repeating pattern like Apple stripes so the contrast
stays uniform)

Regards,

--
Nicolas Mailhot