FC7 ideas: Metacity theme concept

Taking lesson from Nicolas Mailhot's posts I quickly wrote a wiki about the concept of metacity variant for future Fedora release. I barely started to read tutorial about GTK and Metacity. I am made a draft for the theme without GTK. I am not sure if anyone will be able to quickly make a draft using the model I posted. Discussion is welcome.

http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/LuyaTshimbalanga/ConceptWidget

P.S.: I packaged thewidgetfactory for Extras repository. I am waiting for Warren to build the CVS directory for both Fedora Core 5 and 6. However, it will be available on rawhide first.