Banners and web buttons

Hi

Sorry if this is off topic. I was looking for some 'official' FC artwork suitable for putting on a webpage to give credit for our use of the OS. Also it would be nice to have a link to some advocacy page from that banner or web button (ideally a small-ish 'powered by Fedora' type thing). Are there any such images and URLs that are approved for use?

Thanks,

-Cam

--
camilo mesias co uk                                                 <--