Re: Webgallery for FedoraArtworks

Jovan Spasojevic wrote:

Yes sure i would referer here ehrn the folks are interested in
contributing.  the sction FedoraArts is only for Ideas to collect all
the staff. However i have put the link on the Page in the to of the
header. (gallery) direct link is:
http://fedora-club.de/fedora_club_de_com_net_gallery/

If I have an idea and want to put it online and show it to other people in the Art project, why I would upload it to the gallery from fedora-club.de instead of uploading it to the fedoraproject.org wiki (either in the Artwork section or inside my personal section of the wiki)?

--
nicu