Re: Webgallery for FedoraArtworks

Hi Jovan

Jovan Spasojevic wrote:
Am Mittwoch, den 25.10.2006, 13:56 +0200 schrieb Jovan Spasojevic:
Hi,

you have primary to put your ideas on fedoraprojekt.org. But you can put
your ideas on fedora-club.de too. If you wish to put in on
fedora-club.de too send the graphics to support fedora-club de and i'll
put them in the webgallery if you want.

If you'd like to help the Fedora Artwork project, we have a long standing request (see http://mihmo.livejournal.com/25371.html) for a gallery application that makes it easy to find/download, contribute, and manage versions of Fedora artwork. I think it really is quite necessary, though, that such a system is managed by the Fedora system administration crew. If you are willing to talk to them and work with them to set up a system we can use, that would be amazingly awesome.

I don't think, however, it would be wise for either you or us to rely on your server as the official Fedora Artwork project gallery solution, as that puts a lot of load on you alone and it also causes us to have to rely on a system that is not managed by the Fedora project which is a big risk for us.