Re: [FC7 theme proposal] Fedora Borealis Round 1

On 10/31/06, Máirín Duffy < hidden > wrote:

I liked Milk Flat Blue [1] as an accompanying metacity theme. Not so
happy with Clearlooks LightBlues [2] as a GTK+ theme - I like the blue
highlights but its kinda overwhelmingly bright in other spots. There is
probably something better out there.

Hehehe,
that's my favorite metacity theme for gnome :)

--
http://clunixchit.blogspot.com