Re: [FC7 theme proposal] Fedora Borealis Round 1

Nicola Losito wrote:

Il giorno 31/ott/06, alle ore 06:42, Máirín Duffy ha scritto:

http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Fc7ThemeProposalFedoraBorealis

i do like the bootsplash concept, less the wallpaper mockup :-)

Thank you for the feedback, but... why? :-)

See the "Participate in the theme discussion on the list" guidelines [1] - these are there to help us improve the proposed themes. Simply saying "I like this, I don't like that" isn't really constructive feedback, right?

Thanks,
~m

[1] http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Artwork/FC7Themes